There’s going to be over 100 retailers taking part in Black Friday for UK shoppers, so this list below is aimed at helping you shop the
Let’s jump straight in, below is our list of the BEST retailers covering almost every type of product. You will find PS4 Black Friday Deals in the 2020 event, also Nintendo Switch, Laptops, Washing Machines, 4K TVs, iPad and Android Tablets, and more!
→ The Works Black Friday 2020 Deals ← Known for amazing gifts, you’ll find a diverse range of products on The Works during their Black Friday sale once it’s live. Books, Arts and Crafts, Gifts and Toys will be included.
→ M&M Direct Black Friday 2020 Deals ← Trainers, Shoes and Clothes in the Big Brands you’ll love. M&M Direct BF deals will run over a week event, as featured on their hub once the week-long event goes live.
→ Tesco Black Friday 2020 Deals ← You’ll find the deals live from 20th November, which then continue over the weekend up until Cyber Monday 2020. One of the most popular sales, everything from 4K TVs to PS4 and Xbox One consoles, printers to home appliances will be included.
→ IWOOT Black Friday 2020 Deals ← There’s a huge range of unique gifts found on I Want One Of Those, and we expect lots of offers during the event this November. The start time is just after midnight this Black Friday, with Homeware, Tech, and Gifts included.
→ Go Groopie Black Friday 2020 Deals ← This website is a slightly different setup thanks to redeeming a voucher, although if you’ve used Wowcher or Groupon, then you’ll know how it works. Everything from laptops to camera, toys to unicorn gifts for Christmas to be featured.
→ Cloggs Black Friday 2020 Deals ← Shoes, Trainers and more will be in this Black Friday sale. Discounts on New Balance, UGGs, and the best brands at prices lower than the rest of the year. Normally, you’ll see countdown deals leading up to the big day.
→ Amazon Black Friday 2020 Deals ← This year Amazon started their countdown deals on 15th November, although this mainly focused on Amazon devices like the new Echo Speaker and Dot. A couple of days later Fire 7 Kids Tablet and Fire HD 8 Kids tablet receive a price drop, with the full event kicking off 00:01am on the 17th.
→ Boots Black Friday 2020 Deals ← While the main event won’t start until 24th November, Boots have offered some amazing Star Gifts each Thursday and Friday leading up to Christmas. They do this every year, although expect a special Star Gift for Black Friday 2020 and other offers focused around gifts.
Other popular retailers and brands taking part in Black Friday 2020:
These sales will be linked as they go live, so keep checking back to see what retailers have started their Black Friday deals.
- The Body Shop – Their Black Friday Week offer is live, you’ll get 40% off hundreds of items with code 19806 and The Body Shop Black Friday Bundle is BACK.
- Very – The sale is now on and being fully advertised on TV, each day we are seeing different categories of deals featured and new offers added daily.
- Argos – The event started on 15th November, which runs for 14 Days with “Amazing Prices”, according to Argos. We’ll let our readers decide how good they really are.
- Dyson – It’s not clear if more deals will be offered as we countdown the days until Black Friday 2020, although the sale is live right now!
- Littlewoods – You might notice these are extremely similar to Very’s deals, although that’s due to both brands being under the same group. Well worth checking out both websites, as we’ve seen some good deals here on just about every category.
- AO – Good deals for coffee machines, washing machines, TVs, vacuum cleaners, and just about every home appliance.
- Hughes – The sale is live and on the homepage you’ll notice a number of voucher codes for extra money off current prices, a mix of average and very good prices. See what you can find.
- Morrisons – Wine, Gin and Beer Advent Calendars, and household items are what kick started Morrisons Black Friday deals on 15th November.
- Halfords – They were one of the first stores to start countdown deals. They currently include Tools, Bikes for Adults and Kids, Toys, and more!
- Smyths – While not the full sale, Smyths Toys kicked off their “Black Friday Special Offers” on 15th November with 76 deals. More expected soon.
- Maplin – They’ve just gone live with deals including the likes of CCTV systems, Smart Home gadgets, toys, and lots more.
- Carphone Warehouse – The Black Tag Event is live with plenty of mobile phone deals for those looking for a pay monthly option.
- Burton’s – it’s not clear if the Burton sale will change, although currently they are offering 50% off selected lines.
- GAME – While the full sale starts from 23rd November, they’ve launched their event stating, “We’re Starting Early”. PlayStation VR, iPhones and Tablets, Destiny 2, and pre-owned consoles and games are featured so far.
- Ebuyer – Known for good computer and monitor deals, eBuyer’s early bird event has launched with hard drives, monitors, laptops, and more.
- Thomas Cook – They have a “Sunshine Savings” offer that gives you £200 off using code BF200.
- The Entertainer – Their early toy deals are live, but the full sale starts on Black Friday.
- Studio – The dedicated hub has a “BIG Black Friday Deal” at the top followed by deals broken down by electrical, gifts, homeware, Christmas, Toys, Mens, and Womens. There’s hundreds of discounts on offer, well worth a look this one.
- B&M – The event starts on Monday 20th November, which starts with one deal/offer launching. Then, there’s another each day until we reach the Black Friday “Surprise”.
- Mamas & Papas – Early access VIP deals went live on 19th November, which included up to 50% off pushchairs, 20% off bathtime, feeding, and highchairs.
- The Perfume Shop – Daily deals will be added along with a “Deal of the Day”, in a Black Friday event on big brands like Armani, HUGO BOSS, Yves Saint Laurent, and more.
- Superdrug – Their Black Friday deals started today with lots of big discounts on makeup and perfume sets, toiletries, and more! Some lovely Christmas stocking fillers.
- Debenhams – It’s live, there’s up to 30% off every department and the sale will run with 7 days of deals.
- ELC – This popular toy store is offering 60% off a lovely range of toys for Black Friday, some nice bargains.
- Mobiles UK – This mobile phone retailer kicked off with deals on iPhone 8/7, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note, as well as soem SIM FREE deals. New offers will arrive every couple of days.
- Robert Dyas – This lesser known retailer has a range of products that will suit those looking for home appliances and gadgets perfect for Christmas gifts.
- JD Sports – This popular clothing and trainers retailer have started their event with a “Black Friday Is Coming” sale, which is live now. More deals will be added on Friday.
- Superdry – The event is now live and their first deal is 20% off all jackets for men and women, more deals will follow on Black Friday.
- Boohoo – This popular ladies clothing retailer that also do mens and kids fashion, has now kicked off their deals with up to 50% OFF Everything and Free Delivery in a Pre-Black Friday party.
- Claire’s – Starting with 40% OFF almost everything, Claire’s Black Friday deals includes everything from JoJo to Unicorns.
- Currys PC World – They were one of the first retailers to start their sale, with new Black Friday deals added daily on everything from 4K TVs to washing machines.
- Joules – There’s some really beautiful kids clothing at Joules in their Black Friday sale, also includes ladies and men too!
- Jack Wills – If you love this brand, then you’re going to really like the Jack Wills Black Friday deals, as there’s some real bargains on offer.
- Mothercare – You’ll find pushchairs, car seats, baby bedding, items for the nursery, and much more in the Mothercare Black Friday sale in 2020.
- Firebox – If you love unique gifts, then you will love the deals found on Firebox this Black Friday.
- New Look
- JD Williams
- Cath Kidston
- John Lewis
- River Island
- Toys R Us
- Dell UK
- Nike UK –
- Build a Bear
- Laura Ashley
- Vodafone | O2 | EE | THREE UK